Address and Postcode Checker
AddressVal is a web service used to validate and complete UK postal addresses.
It checks that a postcode actually exists on the Royal Mail PAF database and it returns full corresponding
address data. Used at point of data entry, AddressVal quickly and accurately collects your postal address data.
Whether you collect address data online or over the phone, errors are inevitable. By using AddressVal you can
eliminate typing errors and improve data quality.
Time spent keying in addresses can be reduced and customer perception is enhanced as you offer a quick, smooth data collection process.
AddressVal - Key Features
- Provide a premise name/number with a postcode and AddressVal will return a single full postal address.
- From just a postcode, AddressVal will return a list of possible full postal addresses.
- AddressVal is a web service so it can be incorporated anywhere in your system. All you need is an internet connection.
- No upfront payments - just pay for what you use at the end of the month.
AddressVal - Benefits
- Reduce time spent keying in address data.
- Ideal Know Your Customer check.
- Improve customer perception with smooth address collection from just a postcode and premise name/number.
AddressVal - Technical Information
- Available through either a SOAP or a REST interface, AddressVal can be implemented in minutes.
- Maintenance free.
- As a web service, AddressVal can be consumed by any system, from ERPs such as SAP and ORACLE to the simplest of web pages.
- Full online documentation and free email support to get you up and running quickly.
- Free trial on request from firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please contact our helpful business advisors on 0191 305 5035 or at email@example.com